If for some reason you want to return your item, we offer 30 days right of return after the date you receive your order.
Here are just a few things to keep in mind:
- We do not offer an exchange. You can however order the item again.
- The items being returned are your responsibility until we get them back. Therefore it’s best to follow our returns guide to protect them from damage and wear.
- We refund items at the price you purchased them for – this includes items bought in a sale.
- All goods are inspected when we get them back.
- Products must be returned in new condition and unused, in case of Pinlock lenses the protective must be intact.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
If you have purchased an item through our online shop, you can use our easy to return process. Follow these simple steps:
- Register your return by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an RA number. Keep in mind without an RA number we will not process your return.
- Place your item back into the envelope or it came in so it doesn’t get damaged on the way back.
- That’s it; you’re ready to send it back.
The shipping costs for a return shipment are for the buyer. It is, therefore important that you send the item back with a trustworthy shipping company.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to Pinlock Systems B.V., Zilverparkkade 134, 8232 WL, Lelystad, the Netherlands, email: email@example.com, telephone: +31 (0) 320 200 333, that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- You may also use this MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM, which, however, is not mandatory.
- Please be advised, that the address to which the unambiguous statement to withdraw from the contract must be sent, differs from the address for return of the products. The address for returning the products is listed below under ”Return of goods”.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs to you (excluding additional costs, return shipping costs to Pinlock Systems B.V.), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event, you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
Return of goods
- You must return the goods to Pinlock Systems B.V. without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to Pinlock Systems B.V.. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- In case of return you shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight).
Pinlock Systems’s name and address where to the goods must be returned: Pinlock Return Department, Zilverparkkade 134, 8232 WL, Lelystad, the Netherlands
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
If you’re unfortunate enough to find an error or defect with an item bought from our online shop, please make sure to place a claim for this item no later than 2 years from the date of purchase.
Please review our Warranty Policy
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
No. Unfortunately we do not offer online exchanges, but you always have the option to place a new order to get the right article. It is easy to return the item you do not wish to keep. As soon as we have received the item back, we will make sure to refund you the amount in question. According to legal requirements you must return an item within 14 days from receipt, but as an extra service we offer you 30 days to return an item.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURN?
Once we have received your returned parcel, we’ll send you an email to confirm safe receipt. As soon as we have processed your return, we will issue a refund. We will make sure to process your return within 14 days.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY REFUND?
Once we receive your return you’ll get an email confirming it has got back to us. After that, we’ll check the return and issue a full refund.
We issue the refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order.
If you have paid with credit card or PayPal, it can take 2-30 days for the money to appear in your account and the time it takes usually depends on your bank.